If you would like to participate in the Water Harmony Erasmus+ mobility for students:
- You must be registered in a Higher Education Institution, involved in the project, and enrolled in studies leading to a recognized degree or other recognized tertiary level qualification (up to and including the level of doctorate).
- In case of mobility for studies, you must be at the second study cycle (Master or equivalent – EQF level 7) or during the third cycle as doctoral candidate (doctoral level or EQF level 8).
- You are expected fully accept and follow the Erasmus Student Charter
- You must apply directly to your home university and be ready for an open competition based on the following criteria:
- Academic performance based on your university transcripts
- Motivation, which can be expressed in your cover letter
- English language proficiency, which should be confirmed by internationally recognized certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL) or other certificate, allowed for your country
- Previous mobility experiences